- Retirement housing
- Built in 1996.
- Resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- Passenger lift
- Communal lounge, laundry, guest facilities & communal garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair.
- Distances: bus stop 100 yards; shop 100 yards; post office 500 yards; town centre 2 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 2 mile(s).
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age.
- Residents parking (non allocated)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold
Secure entry phone system into building with lift and stairs to all floors. Front door into hallway with storage cupboard.
Large lounge with fitted carpet, coving, double glazed window and double doors to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units, rolled edge work surface with stainless steel sink & drainer and integrated oven. Tiled splash backs, coving and vinyl floor.
Good size bedroom with fitted carpet, double glazed window, coving and fitted wardrobe with mirror doors.
Three piece wet room comprising of WC, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Garden & Parking
Pleasant communal gardens. Residents parking available on a first come, first served basis.
Leasehold - 125 years from 1997 - 100 years remaining
New residents accepted from 60 years of age.
Ground Rent: £556.84 (in two instalments of £278.42)
Service Charge: £2565.60 (in two instalments of £1282.80)
Council Tax Band - C
Floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed floor layout only. Dimensions are not guaranteed to be completely accurate and should not be used for carpet or flooring sizes, appliance spaces or items of furniture. Dimensions are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.