Each apartment has been designed with luxury comfort in mind and is complete with contemporary fitted kitchens including integrated Siemans & V-Zug appliances and bespoke Villeroy & Boch bathroom suites with Vado & Grohe chrome fittings.
Positioned at the tranquil Chalkwell end of the seafront just moments away from Southend's Pier and many beaches, The Shore is close to fashionable Leigh Broadway's bars, restaurants and cafes as well as the quaint cobbled streets of Old Leigh. The modern apartment complex is complete with reception and concierge service, residents gymnasium, Opale colour intercom system, secure underground parking and lift to all floors.
The Shore Specifications
• CML compliant 10 Year Warranty (Build Zone).
• Mains controlled smoke detectors to all apartments.
• Brushed stainless steel and white switches and sockets.
• Ground floor reception area with lounge seating area.
• Concierge service.
• Secure underground parking with one allocated space.
• Opale colour video intercom.
• Personal key fob entry system.
• Multi-room broadband and TV points to all apartments.
• Communal gymnasium.
• Balcony/terrace area to all apartments.
• Lift access to all residential floors.
• Mains gas boiler with pressurised cylinder feeding underfloor heating throughout.
• Chrome heated towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites.
• Down lighters throughout.
• Independent private drainage system to each property.
• Mains electricity and water.
• Twist pile carpeting to bedrooms
• Solid wood flooring to halls and lounge
• Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchens, bathrooms & en-suites
• Walls finished with white matt emulsion
• Woodwork finished in white or grey satin
Secure communal entrances with stairs and lift to first floor. Front door into spacious hallway with solid wood flooring, skirting, coving, high window to open plan area and doors to all rooms.
Open Plan Lounge Diner8.84m x 5.72m max (29' x 18'9 max)
Beautiful open plan area with two double glazed windows and sliding doors out to the large south facing balcony. Solid wood flooring, coving & skirting and inset down lights.
Open Plan Kitchen4.88m x 2.87m (16' x 9'5)
Contemporary open plan kitchen with an extensive range of Siemens and Zugg appliances including microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, induction hob and extractor. Granite work surfaces compliment a range of low level and wall mounted cupboards, tiled floor and down lighting.
Master Bedroom9.02m max x 3.99m (29'7 max x 13'01)
Stunning master suite to rear aspect with dual aspect double glazed windows with fitted shutters, fitted carpet, down lights, fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding door and door to en-suite.
Master En-Suite3.23m x 2.13m (10'7 x 7')
Fully tiled en-suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle with rain head shower and glass door. Chrome heated towel rail, extractor, down lights, inset mirror and speakers.
Bedroom 25.89m max x 2.82m (19'4 max x 9'3)
Second bedroom with fitted carpet, down lights, double glazed window to rear aspect and speakers.
Bedroom 2 En-Suite2.90m x 2.74m (9'6 x 9'00)
Fully tiled en-suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle with rain head shower and glass door. Chrome heated towel rail, extractor, down lights, inset mirror obscure double glazed window to side aspect and speakers.
Bedroom 34.78m x 2.16m (15'8 x 7'1)
Third bedroom with fitted carpet, down lights, double glazed window to rear aspect and extensive fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
Bathroom4.27m x 2.67m (14' x 8'9)
Modern grey fully tiled four piece bathroom suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin, WC, inset bath and shower cubicle.
Allocated parking space in the secure underground car park.
Floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed floor layout only. Dimensions are not guaranteed to be completely accurate and should not be used for carpet or flooring sizes, appliance spaces or items of furniture. Dimensions are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.